The PVC U profile is manufactured to:
- Offer reinforced strength as standard
- Energy saving thermal properties
- Excellent weathering performance.
- Low maintenance.
- Retain their pristine appearance year after year.
Legacy Sliding Sash windows give an easy maintained traditional look with obscure glass, Georgian fret and astragal bar options to add to the character of the window.
Marrying the vintage charm of sliding sash windows with the very best hardware, including top-of-the-range operating mechanisms, our hand built sliding sash PVCu windows are virtually indistinguishable from the timber windows they could be replacing and can be manufactured to any colour required.
Our sliding sash windows have gone through significant transformation over the last decade in a continuing effort to achieve the very best thermal performance. Our sliding sash windows are tested in accordance with:-
- Air permeability BS EN 1026:2000
- Water tightness BS EN 1027:2000
- Wind resistance BS EN 12211:2000
- Weather testing BS EN 6375 Part 1:2009